Thursday, November 4, 2010

I LOVE FREE STUFF!!

I started couponing a few months ago and I'm HOOKED! It's extremely entertaining to get screaming deals, AND I've taken a serious chunk out of our monthly grocery budget, at least 1/3 so far. I'm working on getting the budget down to 1/2 of what we've been spending for years AND we have more food and goods in our pantry than we have maybe ever AND we get to try all new kinds of foods and products. And it's only been a few months.
In fact, it's so entertaining that I wanted to take a picture of a bunch of free stuff I've scored lately.
Yes, ALL THIS STUFF WAS FREE!!
Here's another picture of free stuff I took a week or two ago...
And, yes. That's good stuff...like my favorite razors I determined I was too poor to buy.
This isn't even everything, of course, since we ate and used many items that never made it to the photo session.
It is work to get all the deals, but I just don't mind it cause it's fun, and I love free stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am impressed! I do a thing or two here and there but can't quite seem to figure it out to make it work time wise and to get all the great deals! What sites do you use to help with this? Also, absolutely love the costumes! Jim and Dwight...that's cracking me up! Love yours too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job! Love the costumes for the boys. That rocks! Hope you guys are doing well. I love how you win every year for the costumes at work. Work it Val!

    ReplyDelete