I've been wanting to make a pop-out ironing board for a while, so when I found a little ironing board at DI for $1, I couldn't resist. The engineering sucks, but I love the look of it. I got some hardware at George's Architectural Salvage to help make it look old.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Some fun projects
My first furniture building project. With extra pieces from wedding props and some other stuff I found out in the garage, I was able to add critical storage space to the boys' tiny bedroom without buying a single thing.

I've been wanting to make a pop-out ironing board for a while, so when I found a little ironing board at DI for $1, I couldn't resist. The engineering sucks, but I love the look of it. I got some hardware at George's Architectural Salvage to help make it look old.



Yay for a big frame DI find!
I've been wanting to make a pop-out ironing board for a while, so when I found a little ironing board at DI for $1, I couldn't resist. The engineering sucks, but I love the look of it. I got some hardware at George's Architectural Salvage to help make it look old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Val, you are so talented I can't believe we are even related!!
ReplyDelete